Why Choose McCoy Roofing as your Preferred Roofing Contractors?
Why McCoy Roofing? Because you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your home or commercial building is in good hands with a quality roofing contractor. We pride ourselves on delivering quality work for over 10 years. We have built our roofing company and refined our processes to set us up for success with future projects. Our experienced staff has worked on projects from small repairs to complete replacements, and we’re ready to fulfill your roofing or siding needs.
Why McCoy Roofing? You will not find a better roofing company
Integrity means doing the job right when no one is looking, and we hold that true to our core. We’ve worked hard to build up our reputation as a company that customers can trust, and we intend to keep it that way. When you as “why McCoy roofing?”, it’s because when you work with us you will receive:
- A hand selected, highly trained, and carefully screened service representative that will provide the highest levels of service and care for your home or business
- A comprehensive inspection of your roof, utilizing state-of-art assessment technology
- An in-house insurance claim specialist that will ensure that nothing is missed in your insurance
- A simple, easy to understand, no obligation estimate and professional consultation
- Convenient scheduling that is sensitive to the demands of your schedule
- Strict standards for service crews: appropriate insurance, equipment, and proactive customer communication
- A dedicated Project Manager that will plan, supervise, and insure successful completion and 100% customer satisfaction
- Project planning and execution that protects and preserves your yard, landscaping, and infrastructure
- A comprehensive 2-Year Customer First Warranty
A Roofing Company with an easy process for you.
Our 5-step installation process is simple. Give us a call and we will send an expert out to give you a thorough and honest assessment to determine what sort of work needs to be done, free of charge. When you work with McCoy, we will provide you with:
- A solution that works with your budget
- Suggestions for a color and style to give your home or business curb appeal
- Assistance in talking with your insurance company
- A time frame to complete the job
- A no-obligation estimate
One of the headaches of home repair is dealing with insurance. We’ve put together a very easy to understand 8-Step Insurance Process, but we realize this is a pain point for customers, that’s why we take care of it for you! We’ve been dealing with most insurance providers for over 10 years! So we consider insurance claims to be one of our specialties. We are happy to walk you through the entire process from determining if you actually need to make a claim, making the claim, meeting your insurance adjuster, receiving a settlement, and starting the construction process.
We do all the hard work to take the burden off you and make your roofing or siding repairs as simple and painless as possible for you.