Home and Commercial Siding Installation and Repair
Siding is one of the key components to a weather tight roofing system. It’s also the first thing people see when they look at your home. Whether you need new siding or siding repair, McCoy has you covered.
No matter what the damage, McCoy will come out and conduct an in-depth, comprehensive inspection of your siding. We even provide an in-house insurance claim specialist to take the headache out of filing your insurance claims for damage to your siding. No matter what the job requires, our team can install all types of siding, including vinyl, steel, fiber cement, and wood. Not sure what you’re looking for? We’re happy to walk you through recommendations that would work best with your structure.
At McCoy, we make sure every project is treated with integrity and care. “We evaluate whether structural damage compromised your roof’s integrity,” Adam McCoy, head of McCoy Roofing, says. “If it’s truly compromised, we let you know. If there’s no damage or you just need some repairs, then we’ll tell you that.”
Benefits of Replacement Siding
- Update your look. Let’s face it. When it comes to your home, looks matter. And, siding is one of the most important visual components of your home. Update your siding to increase the value and beauty of your home.
- Repair hidden structural damage. Our installers will conduct an in-depth inspection to determine any damage.
- Save energy with new insulation. Many old homes were built with little to no insulation. Adding insulation beneath siding provides a barrier and protects your home from outside temperatures and moisture.
What Sets Us Apart
Integrity means doing the job right when no one is looking, and we hold that true to our core. We’ve worked hard to build up our reputation as a company that customers can trust, and we intend to keep it that way. When you work with McCoy Roofing, you will receive:
- A hand-selected, highly trained, and carefully screened service representative that will provide the highest levels of service and care for your home or business
- A comprehensive inspection
- An in-house insurance claim specialist that will ensure that nothing is missed in your insurance and walk you through our easy to understand 8-step Insurance Process
- A simple, easy to understand, no obligation estimate and professional consultation
- Convenient scheduling that is sensitive to the demands of your schedule
- Strict standards for service crews: appropriate insurance, equipment, and proactive customer communication
- A dedicated Project Manager that will plan, supervise, and ensure successful completion and 100% customer satisfaction
- Project planning and execution that protects and preserves your yard, landscaping, and infrastructure
- A comprehensive 2-Year Customer First Warranty